The best way to find the answer is to visit and try several types and see which one the child feels most comfortable in, is safe and will progress at a steady pace.
Here are some of the benefits of studying
At Martin Acton's Aikido Institute
• Small class size:
We have a limit of 8 students per class.
This means the student gets more 1-1 time with Chief Instructor. No child is ignored or left to run around aimlessly.
• Student's weak points are quickly discovered and worked on for improvement.
• Classes are structured for students comprehension, progress, proficiency.
• Aikido focuses on training the whole person all muscles are worked left and right side. This is the most healthy way to practice. Also the techniques require the use of both sides of the brain.
• We work to improve the childs health & fitness, teach him/her Aikido self-defence techniques and provide lifestyle guidance.
• This is the only full-time professional Aikido dojo in Northern Ireland. It is run effectively and alway clean.
• Martin Acton Sensei spent 20 years training and teaching with the top Masters in Japan. He is the only western person in the world to have run two Aikido dojos in Japan.
• We strive to make the classes enjoyable, practical and educational.
Come try a free sample less and see if this is a match for your child.
We have classes on 6 days a week for children and teenagers.
Martin Acton's Aikido Institute
100 Church Street Dromore BT251AA