New 8-Week Aikido Self-Defence Course for Women
Starting Tuesday 12th December
AT: Martin Acton's Aikido Institute
100 Church Street Dromore BT251AA
Pirce; £70 includes License & annual insurance
Suitable for beginners.
This course will teach you about the dangers women have to face on a regular basis.
- A boss or co-worker keeps making unwanted advances. Learn how to stop it.
- You get an uneasy feeling about a person should you ignore it?
- Friends are putting peer pressure on you to do something you feel uncomfortable about. Should you just go along and make them happy?
- Someone is touching you without your permission what should you do?
- Learn how predators target victims.
- How to understand & set boundaries to keep you safe.
- You go out for a meal with a friend and someone attacks you during the meal. How can you protect yourself?
This course is effective, practical and may just save your life.
The longer you put this off, it's going to get more difficult to do. Everyday life is going to get in the way and prevent you learning these valuable life lessons.
Successful people act quickly. You never know when someone may try to mug, sexually abuse, or try to kill you. It is better to have skills and not to have to use them than to be attacked and have to live with the "If only I had ..."
Due to limited space, we can only accept 8 women. Call now to reserve your spot. Please share this with your friends and loved ones, maybe we can help one of them. Thank you.