1. It can reduce stress in the classroom.
2. Students will be able to concentrate better.
3. Meditation enhances focus.
4. Strengthens memory.
5. Develops harmony & improves relationships.
6. Introduces a skill for life that helps control their emotions.
7. Creates a quiet time during the day.
8. Recharges the students' minds and bodies.
9. This also offers teachers and staff to experience relaxation.
10. Meditation lowers anxiety around exam time. helps students cope better.
If you would like to try a sample session in your school Martin Acton can come and do one for you. For more information please call Martin on 078-6940-2588.